# What is the AIO version
- AIO stands for All in one this includes all soldiers, tanks, weapons, objects, and maps (terrains).
- High resolution assets
# What are the plans for the future
- We will support and continue to improve the Arma 3 version
- Further polish (less bugs, better performance, improved data structure and naming)
- Add the remaining new A3 technology not yet available.
- We also want to achieve as good compatibility as feasible with other mods most importantly upcoming WW2 mods.
- To achieve this we plan to replace the scripted systems (artillery, towing, mines) with native A3 engine functionality as much as possible.
- Drop the scripted damage system for vehicles, as much as possible, and switching to
- Old's Real Armor Mod system instead (and redo a few the remaining missing scripted functionality)
- Make the all units/weapons/vehicles possible to reskin.
- Offer winter and desert variants of the assets.
- Standalone release of the terrains - maybe even the terrain objects separate as well for terrain designers to make use of.
- Our team is growing and the future sounds good
- Native FULL Iron Front for Arma 3 one way or another
# What is there to play
Play community made missions/campaigns:
- IFL44 Coop mission pack by sander
- IF Singleplayer Mission Pack by SHJ-Studio
- Mission Repository by Gunter Severloh
- SEOW Campaign: Zhitomir, December 1943 more info
- Missions subforum in BIF
- Note: Rename the file extension IFA to PBO to make missions from Iron Front Standalone usable in Arma
- Create your own missions with the classic editor or the new Eden editor
- Try all the content in the Arsenal
- Dynamic missions made with ZEUS
- Blitzkrieg - Dynamic game mode for SP, COOP and PvP
- ALiVE (soon)
- Ported missions, game modes and generic mission systems:
We will convert existing missions/game modes/generic mission systems on popular request.
Cast your vote here or suggest your own favorite here!
# Can this version be modded
Right now you can:
- Make missions
- Reskins the following models
- Tweak config values with mods
- Create and load along additional content (your own or 3rd party), like new units/weapons/vehicles, FX or gameplay/feature mods or more terrains
In the near future you will be able to:
- Extract the pbos and allowed to redistribute any files from the LITE version
- Import the terrains into visitor to modify them and re-release them for example
- With the source model (MLOD) release, change/improve the existing assets
- or create new variants/types altogether
- Submit patches at our development platform to have the core mod get improved
# How to participate
- Try it, play it, enjoy it
- Tell your friends or reddit, if you like it
- Share your screenshots and videos
- Tell popular streamers to try it or steam playing it yourself
- Give feedback/report issues
- Join our discord server for assistance, discussions or just to have a chat
- Create new missions or new content (reskins/weapons/vehicles/new terrains),
- or make it more realistic by tweaking
- Or join the team to improve the mod itself:
# Joining the team
Mainly we are looking for:
- Modellers to help polish p3d, model.cfg and related config parameters
- Modellers to help port the vehicles to Old's RAM system
- Texture artists to help create winter/desert versions
- PhysX gurus to help tweak the vehicles
- Web designer to help realize a decent web presence
- IT/server admin to help with configuration and maintaining our backend (web server, build pipeline, CI, distribution, etc)
Join our discord server and we will have a chat.