|Posted by Ethridge on June 6, 2017 at 11:55 PM|
Gunter Severloh has released a new version of IFA3WarMod
See the release thread for more details and download links.
Update - Patch release
- Iron Front Firearms Recoil Modifier
- Ragdoll Effects Overhaul
New addition details:
Iron Front Firearms Recoil Modifier
This addon changes the default recoil for many of Iron Front firearms. This does not include pistols.
All changes are based on real Youtube videos from firing ranges, and the idea was to make recoil more realistic.
- Twice as strong recoil for all bolt-action (might actually be a little bit more upped than it is IRL, because I love feeling the power of bolt-action rifles)
- Rebalanced MP44 + changed the visual kickback (for some reason in @IFA3LITE it kicks as a horse, it's only a visual effect though, it didn't affect the recoil.
- Increased recoil for PPSh-41, IRL it was really hard to control it, considering its 1000rpm firerate
- Rebalanced LMG recoils, all of them have the same base parameter, but due to different RPMs they feel different
- Overall, all LMGs are much more precise when on bipods, and much worse when shooting from hands
- MG42 now supports 250 rounds magazines (which are actually 250 rounds belts, but the 3D model looks like a simple 50Rnd. magazine).
Complete list of weapons affected by this mod:
- Kar98k, G43, M1903A4 Springfield, M1 Garand, M1 Carbine, Mosin Nagant, SVT-40
- MP 40, M1A1 Thompson, PPSh-41
- MP44, MG42, BAR, DT (all versions)
(All IFA3 firearms, excluding pistols)
- PPS-43 from LEN Weapons pack http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=825222328
Ragdoll Effects Overhaul
This fixes various problems with vanilla A3's ragdoll physics. Knee joints have been
fixed so that they can no longer bend in ridiculous ways, along with other various improvements.
-Prevents knee joints from bending into silly positions
-Weights of certain body parts decreased
-Stiffness of ragdolls increased, prevents majority of knee joint issues.
-Ragdoll collision with vehicles and physx objects has been enabled.
Mods Updated to their latest versions
- Ace mod
- IFA3 ACE compatible version added/updated - (only included because the mod has Ace in it.)
- 3den Enhanced
- Bullet Casings
- ASC Heads
- TPW Mods
New Mod version
The C stands for custom, this version of IFA3WarMod is a custom version i personally play with,
it is built with the following in mind:
- Performance - considering i have a duel core cpu, there are some mods that lag my game which have been removed.
- Stable, solid, sites/recoil when shooting - I dont really care about 100% accurate firing weapons, for me its believable if a gun isn't kicking up
and moving all over the place, i like to move, aim and kill, and not have to fight my gun because its swaying like crazy or kicking like im
shooting a tank shell through my rifle.
- Aesthetics - I love blood, shells, and debree it adds to the atmosphere and makes things more realistic for me, although depending it can
have a performance impact if overdone.
Many other aspects overall concept of this version I call Run n gun realism.
Categories: Addons & Mods