|Posted by Ethridge on June 1, 2017 at 8:50 PM|
The IFA3 Lite Team have released a new version of the IFA3 Lite Preview. The long awaited Airborne Update.
See the full changelog for more details.
Ladies and gentlemen,
I am delighted to announce that, as planned many weeks ago, the Airborne Update is now ready and available to the general public.
We're finally here - after 8 months of work as development started in October 2016. The Airborne Update represents thousands of commits on our Git repositories and countless days of intensive work to provide you the highest quality content as we could. After this long and intensive journey I'd like to thank all team members involved in this special project as well as members of this community who assisted us at every level: from development to continuous support, motivation and sneakycomments on our Discord leading us to this release day!
Take a look at the highlights and changelog below while you are downloading.
The IFA3 Team and I hope that you will enjoy this release! Get your gear ready, we're jumping tonight.
Showcase missions :
* Airdrop showcase mission by Jaki!
* US Faction showcase mission by Major Boggie!
* US Airborne uniforms, backpacks, vests and helmets by Jove Chiere and El Tyranos
* Camo and US Natives face paints by Lennard
* US Airborne factions by Basher, Petyr Baelish and El Tyranos
* M1A1 Carbine
* M1928 Thompson
* M1928A1 Thompson
* MG-34 by ZVER
* MG-34 PT by ZVER
* PTRD 41 by Lennard
* P08 Luger by Lennard
* M1 Garand grenade launcher by Crotmoul
* Mosin Nagant Dyakonov grenade launcher by Lennard
* MG34 on Lafette tripod
* M1919A4 on M2 tripod
* M2 60mm Mortar
* Round parachutes for all factions
* C-47 Skytrain
* AS-51 Horsa by Invasion 1944 team
* GC-4 Waco by Invasion 1944 team
* FlakPanzer IV Wirbelwind
* Hooded Kubelwagen
* Gaz-M1 by nuoHep
* Sark Island by Hyde and DontShootMe!!
* Ardennes 1940 by swurvin
* Ardennes 1944 Winter by swurvin
* Launchers by LAXemann
* 20mm cannon by LAXemann
* Infantry weapons (tweaked)
* Advanced Static Line mode
* Rocket launchers ballistics
* Gliders towing by Invasion 1944 team
* Tweaked infantry weapon recoil
* Static weapons framework by UK3CB and Kerc
Categories: Site News/Updates