|Posted by Ethridge on February 20, 2017 at 1:55 PM|
The IFA3 Lite Team have released a new version of the IFA3 Lite Preview.
See the release thread for details and a changelog.
Preview v16 is out
This update contains a hidden surprise - much kudos to canukausiuka and GuyThomas!
BIG thanks to Giallustio, El Tyranos, Lennard, Jeg0r, Dmorok and Santiago Vazquez
for their assistance with this update!
- Changed: dropped duplicate data in favor of a CUP Terrains Core dependency.
- Updated: terrain lighting thanks to metalcraze.
- Changed: some terrain lighting parameters to make them less bright thanks to Taro.
- Added: Kfz1 FFV.
- Added: MG42 Kfz1 FFV.
- Added: winter US version of M4A3 Sherman by Lennard.
- Added: new US Tank crew variant + refactored original texture by Lennard.
- Added: DAK Spg uniforms by Lennard.
- Added: feldgrau Granatwerfer 34 texture.
- Changed: improved vegetation to A3 standards.
- Changed: improved terrain surface configuration.
- Changed: made vegetation, additional craters, buildings, objects and ponton bridges available in the Editor.
- Changed: made ponds and roads available for MapBuilder and X-Cam.
- Added: EditorPreview images to most remaining assets.
- Fixed: undesired clothing randomization for third party infantry.
- Added: some more HideFromEditor optional pbos (CUP Core content, A3 terrain objects, etc).
Categories: Site News/Updates